On May 12, 2014, the Boston Bar Association awarded Attorney Murphy the “President’s Award” for providing pro bono legal assistance to victims and small business owners affected by the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing through the Boston Bar Association’s Marathon Assistance Project. Attorney Murphy is proud to be a recipient of such a distinguished award and shall continue to support and strengthen the Greater Boston community through his law practice.
- “Probable Cause” at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Racial Discrimination/Wrongful Termination
- Litigation Success: Landlord Ordered to Pay $66,600.70
- Security Deposit Illegally Withheld / Illegal to Charge Constable Fees
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Wrongful Termination
- Tel 617.921.8932