This week, Attorney Murphy returned to the Attorney for the Day Table at the Boston Housing Court to provide free legal advice to both landlords and tenants. Generally speaking, a large number of litigants in Housing Court cannot afford an attorney, and so the Attorney for the Day serves an important function to these individuals as well as to the Court.
- “Probable Cause” at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Racial Discrimination/Wrongful Termination
- Litigation Success: Landlord Ordered to Pay $66,600.70
- Security Deposit Illegally Withheld / Illegal to Charge Constable Fees
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Wrongful Termination
- Tel 617.921.8932