Today, Attorney Murphy was admitted to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Attorney Murphy will be making his first appearance in Federal Court this Friday in the matter of Lawson-Valez v. Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (“MBTA”), No.: 1:11-cv-11652-RBC. Attorney Murphy is representing Ms. Valez against the MBTA in a workplace disability discrimination case.
- “Probable Cause” at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Racial Discrimination/Wrongful Termination
- Litigation Success: Landlord Ordered to Pay $66,600.70
- Security Deposit Illegally Withheld / Illegal to Charge Constable Fees
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Wrongful Termination
- Tel 617.921.8932