Today, Attorney Murphy provided free legal advice to landlords and tenants at the Boston Bar Association’s “Attorney for the Day” Program in Boston’s Housing Court. In order to receive free legal advice, both landlords and tenants must meet Federal Income Poverty Guidelines. The Attorney for the Day Program is critical to the well being of the community-at-large by advising low income litigants of their rights and improving the efficiency of the court docket.
- “Probable Cause” at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Racial Discrimination/Wrongful Termination
- Litigation Success: Landlord Ordered to Pay $66,600.70
- Security Deposit Illegally Withheld / Illegal to Charge Constable Fees
- Trial Success: Employer Liable for Wrongful Termination
- Tel 617.921.8932